Sunday, January 29, 2012

February Club Pages

I have a lot to share in the upcoming week, so I thought I should get my club pages up for February.  I have a few spots open this month, so if you would like to join us one night, we'd love to have you!

  • Monday, February 6th (2 openings)
  • Tuesday, February 7th (FULL)
  • Monday, February 13th (2 openings)

The cost is $20, and you will go home with the following two layouts and lots of extras this month!  Lots of stamping, distressing, and a little bit of hand sewing using the CTMH ruler.  We are using the new paper packet Stella, a few stamp sets, bohemian accessories, and dimensional element hearts.  It's going to be a fun night!



Supplies you will need to bring:

  • Tape Runner (I always have Tombow refills)
  • Scissors
  • Ruler
  • Glue Dots
  • Pop Dots
  • Pictures (this is optional - but a great way to get your pages done!)

Let me know if you would like one of the open spots!  If you are long distance and would like the kit, just let me know.  The cost is $25 for the kit plus shipping.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Such fantastic pages!

Rick and Kori said...

BEAUTIFUL pages...you club will LOVE them!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...