Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies Day Out MS Benefit Crop

If you are within driving distance to the Twin Cities area, I have news of a great 12-hour crop that is coming up!

Ladies Day Out
Saturday, March 3rd
10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Blaine National Sports & Event Center

The Ladies Day Out has become a tradition in the Twin Cities suburbs.  What began as a small event for a mother and two sisters (who are amazing!) has grown into a whole day for about 200 women to come together for crafting and a good cause.  100% of the proceeds go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society to help find a cure.

The fee is $35**, and here's what you get:
  • A whole day away for yourself!
  • Continental breakfast
  • Dinner
  • Snacks
  • Access to several small business craft vendors 
  • Workshops throughout the day
  • Wireless internet access
  • Door prize drawing entries
  • Massage
  • And more!
**$35 is the early bird registration price.  After February 3rd, the price is $45 per person.

I know these ladies, and wow, will you be happy that you attended this crop!  I am going to be cropping, and I will also be the Close To My Heart vendor for the day.  I am going to be teaching two classes during the day and would love to have you come!

In order to register, you can contact them team at ladiesdayoutbenefit@yahoo.com or you can contact me.  I will gladly help point you in the right direction!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like LOTS of fun!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...