Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cricut Collections Blog Hop

I am so glad that you stopped into my blog today!  It's time for another Rose Blossom team blog hop, and the party starts right here!  Along this hop some of my team members and I are going to show you some fabulous 3-D items that you can make using your Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge or your Cricut Artiste cartridge.  Everyone is super excited to show you some new artwork!  Of course, there are prizes along the way, so stayed tuned until the end of this post to see how you can qualify to win!

First of all , let me tell you that it was not easy to decide what artwork I would create for you!  I thought maybe a movie night themed project or puzzle pieces.  In the end, I decided to make one of the 3-d bags for you.  This can be found on the "H" key of the Cricut Artiste.


It is our wedding anniversary today, so I wanted to use La Belle Vie and create something soft and romantic.  (Have I told you lately how much I love La Belle Vie?)  Of course, what is La Belle Vie without a little black tulle and some bling? 


Finally, I used the Bonjour stamp set on one of the Artiste tags.  The delicacy of the stamp is just so pretty!  The border is actually two of the same cuts layered at the bottom of the bag.


If you've been following me long enough, you know that I love the Cricut cartridge collections that are exclusive to Close To My Heart.  Two cartridges = 1398 unique cuts.  WOW - I work with them every day, and I still can't get over it!

There will be some prizes at the individual blogs, and I have a grand prize for you! I will be giving away three Close To My Heart stamp sets to one lucky winner!  (Due to copyright laws, I cannot show photos of the sets, but click on each stamp set name to see them.)  All three of these stamp sets coordinate with the Cricut Artiste.  I don't have to tell you that matching stamps and diecuts are just awesome!
This almost $40 worth of brand new Close To My Heart stamps!!  Isn't this exciting?!

I bet you want to know the details!  Here are the rules to be eligible to win these stamp sets:
  • You must follow and comment each blog on the hop!
  • To get one extra ticket in the drawing, let people know that we are having a blog hop.  Simply share a few lines letting people know that there are prizes to be won by visiting our blogs.  Come back and post a second time on my blog to let me know that you have done that!
The blog hop goes through Sunday, August 26th at 11:59 pm.  I will be drawing a random winner on Monday and posting on my blog.

Now it's time to hop over to Sara's blog to see her lovely work!  Should you get lost along the way, come on back here to find the blogs:
Lynn 

Have fun on the hop!  I know you'll find loads of inspiration!!

25 comments:

Lynn said...

So elegant! Love this!

Marg Van Patten said...

You sent "soft and romantic" through the roof on this one! This is beautiful! hAppY AnNiverSarY to you and Jerry. Hope your day is as wonderful as the two of you!

Sheila H said...

This is beautiful!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Lovely, Brenda!

Kristine Porter said...

This is really gorgeous Brenda!

Unknown said...

That border is so great! Love it!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautifully elegant card, Brenda! :) Marie

Linda said...

This bag is gorgeous - I can see that I will be able to use that cartridge a lot to make stuff for the boutique!

latoya said...

So nice! very well done!

Linda said...

Brenda - you have a very talented group - love that plaid purse - now after looking at all of the projects, I know that I will get a lot of use from the cartridge. Unfortunately, I am not able to comment on all the blogs as I don't have an identity that will work - but it was fun looking!

cgreer said...

love that little bag...i now have this cartridge and will put it to good use! cgreer

Alyson Mayo said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love the creations that you come up with! What would we do without those Cricut Cartridges?? (and La Belle Vie?)

csamm12@hotmail.com said...

I love how elegant it looks..TFS!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love the bag, this is the first time I have done a blog hop I am looking forward to all the great ideas.

Unknown said...

I just added a note on my blog for people to stop by to check out your blog hop. Stop by my blog to see, perhaps follow me too! betsymcreates.blogspot.com

Cyndi S said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Just wanted to let you know too that I was over at Kim's blog trying to let her know how much I love all of her projects but it will not let me comment. It keeps saying that the code I input is incorrect. Please let her know that people are trying to let her know how much we like her projects but the commenting part is broken. Thanks so much.

Cyndi S said...

I was unable to leave a comment on the blogs that you have to type in the security code. Sure wish I could have so I could let them know how much I enjoyed their projects and this hop. Thank you for all the great inspiration.

Sara Zeller said...

Happy Anniversary Brenda! What a gorgeous project! I can see why you love this paper! You are such an inspiration.

Beth said...

Love your project. Lovely papers.

Beth
baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

Kim Hill said...

Lovely Brenda!

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love all the intricate cuts and that big bow at the top, very elegant!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

So gorgeous but still masculine!! You've created a perfect balance of the two very different feels. Amazing Brenda!! TFS

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Hi again Brenda! I follow you and shared your blog hop on my blog today! I'm on the Memory Works DT with Lynn & love her to pieces!!

http://spiegelmom.blogspot.com/

Cathie said...

This is so pretty!

Taryn said...

Very romantic. Love the bling!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...