Monday, August 27, 2012

Rose Blossom Blop Hop Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone that shared in the blog hop with me and some of my Rose Blossom team members!  We all had so much fun creating for you, and even more fun reading your comments.  It means the world to all of us that you took the time to go through our artwork and leave such lovely words on our blogs.

The winner of the blog hop is Latoya!  Latoya please let me know how I can reach you so that I can send these wonderful stamp sets to you.

We'll be back in late November with a Christmas blog hop for you, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Congrats Latoya, I'll be keeping a close eye on your blog coming up to the next one. ;)

J.
door251.com
http://www.facebook.com/Door251

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Congrats!!! This was a fun & inspiring hop to hop along :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...