Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting "Open House" Ready!!

I have been spending the greater part of the week getting the house ready for my Open House. It's tomorrow afternoon and Saturday morning. I just the love the opportunity to open up the house and welcome everyone in!!

Jerry is stopping at the bakery for Christmas cookies and fixing for holiday punch. Yum! That will be wonderful on the table!! I bet he'll bring home chocolate for everyone, too!!

This is my chance to wish everyone a fabulous holiday season and to share a little conversation with them. I am very excited to introduce my clubs for next year knowing that so many of my customers find legacy making so important in their lives!




No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...