Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a Pretty, Pretty Girl!

We were given this BEAUTIFUL Graduation picture of my niece, Lacey. One day I was looking at it, and I started to get some ideas for a page. So I brought it into my office and left it on my desk for about a week. What I came up with was very simple, but I love the way it turned out! These are the supplies I used:
  • Fancy Pants Transparency
  • Paper Loft Well Worn Paper (3 patterns)
  • Bazzill Paper Flowers
  • Close To My Heart Buttons
  • Close To My Heart Waxy Flax
  • Cricut Cartridge - Stamped - for letters

When Lacey graduates this coming year, I'll look forward to making a companion page. What a lovely addition to my book!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be a bit biased, but that is very, very beautiful!!!! Lacey liked it, too! I love the stuff on the right-is that the transparency?

Brenda said...

Yes, that is the scroll on the transparency. But still and all, Lacey's smile is the focal point of the layout, and I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful page too - I like the way you do your pages with just one really good picture - it makes such a big difference!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...