Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Layout

I woke up yesterday thinking about this photo and creating the layout in my head. That's when you know you are a true scrapbooker!! I love the new colors from CTMH - Tulip, Creme Brulee (I even like saying that!), Juniper, and Sorbet. And those are the four colors I used for this layout. What I love about CTMH is that I can automatically reach for matching embellishments. OH SO NICE. Again, I pulled out that new Key To My Heart stamp set to create paper. The rest was just pure play, and I loved it! Now quite trulthfully I was going to submit this layout to CTMH in the "new color" contest. However, I can't let it go! So it ill go in the 2008 memory book. Now I get to work on a campanion page. Gosh I have a picture of Jerry and I from Thanksgiving. Maybe if I go to bed thinking on it, I'll come up with a layout again, huh?

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...