Friday, February 6, 2009

Book for a Special Young Man

I was busy creating this
afternoon, and this is what I came up with for nephew's birthday. I wanted to make a combination picture book/quoto book for him. This is the Close To My Heart 6x6 Accordion Book, and I've done layouts on the pages for pictures. On every page, I've put phrases or quotes. My favorite is a vellum quote I found in the store oddly enough by Brad Pitt. Here goes:
"This is just the real world and I'm growing up. Life is tough and it's crooked, but it's pretty fantastic."

Here are the supplies I used other the 6x6 book:

  • Basic Grey Fusion Paper
  • Jo-Lee Stars
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Rub-Ons - Zane's Life
  • Dazzling Die-Cuts - CTMH
  • Stardust Flexi-label Star - CTMH
  • Ribbon - CTMH
  • Buttons & Waxy Flax - CTMH

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...