Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Finished Product...Almost 19 Years Later!

All right, I have been scrapbooking for a very, very long time. I started dabbling into the world of this paper craft addiction back when the craze was just starting. Shane was just 1 or 2 years old. Well, now here I am a Close To My Heart consultant, and Shane is just about 20 years old.

Last year I decided to pick up those sacred first year pictures. Tonight I finally finished it. It goes from birth to Shane's 1st birthday. I hae absolutely stretched our CTMH album as far as it will go! I think it ended up to be about 4"!!

I've looked through this album over and over (and over). These are truly my favorite two pages. Because I was single, I used to put Shane in his infant seat or swing in front of the TV for Sesame Street - from the time he was born. He loved it and quickly came to recognize the theme song. That was my time to catch up on laundry, wash the bottles, and make the next batch of formula!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...