Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love the Fancy Cut Botanicals!

I finished up a card this afternoon for a swap that I'm doing with 7 other people. I love this criss cross pattern. It's just so much fun, and it's so easy to do. So I pulled out the BIG lilac mist botanicals and added in some creme brulee. I am perfectly happy with the results! The pull out card says, "Happy Easter." I thought it would make a lovely spring card!
  • Lilac Mist Cardstock
  • Creme Brulee Cardstock
  • Aspen B & T (bet you didn't think beautiful plaid that was winter paper! I love 2-sided!)
  • Fancy Cut Botanicals
  • March Word Puzzle
  • Juniper Ink
  • Prisma Glitter
  • Spring Blossom Mini Medley
  • Colonial White Designer Ribbon
  • Creme Brulee Designer Ribbon

1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I love them too! They are beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...