Thursday, April 2, 2009

I an Very Spoiled Today,,,and Very Grateful!

Today, I am 47 years old. Really, age is what you make it, and there is absolutely no way I feel 47! I can hardly believe sometimes that I've passed 40!!

My boys - my husband and son - have spoiled me like crazy this year. Jerry keeps telling me he's got a lot of fishing and golfing to do this summer. He wants me to have access to all the "crafty pages" I like wherever we are, in case I don't want to go out with him. So he bought me a laptop. What a guy!
Shane was looking at me from another angle. He thinks I have more than enough scrapbooking things (ya think? - LOL!), and although he has always loved to byu me jewelry, he says I have plenty of that, too. So he went shopping at Macy's online and picked out this beautiful designer purse and matching wallet by Giani Bernini. I LOVE it! Shane has extraordinary designer taste, and I will love purse for years to come!!

Of course, my boys had to spoil me with their favorite treat, too! Jerry picked up an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Do you see how the vanilla is frozen around the chocolate center? After almost 20 years, I am thinking that Jerry knows that I will pick at the vanilla and leave only the chocolate center! That will be his favorite part. We are such a good pair when it comes to this kind of treat! Shane loves it all!

So what a great birthday! Even though I spent the day doing taxes, and I've got some unpleasant things coming up in the near future, today is turning out to be JUST PERFECT.


2 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Happy Birthday Brenda! Wow... it sounds like you had a great one! I love the purse and the laptop will be great to use for years to come. Enjoy your day and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tina

Patti said...

You're a lucky lady!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...