Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pisa, Italy

I am having such a blast getting our Mediterranean cruise book done! I can't tell you how often I am asked whether I am finished. Even though it's been 6 months since we were blessed with that cruise (I can't believe it's been that long!) from Close To My Heart, I am taking my time with all these pictures and memories. This really was the trip of a lifetime for us, an each picture, each page id really special. I didn't particiapate in any page swaps because I wanted to do all the pages myself for such a special book!
The two pages you are looking at are from Pisa. The artistry in the buildings was phenomenal. We were standing by the Leaning Tower when I took these picture. Now, a true crafter will appreciate that I have a business card from a paper crafting shop on my page! I should have bought MUCH paper from that shop. But for now, I have a little, I have their website if I am desperate, and I have a picture of their shop!

1 comment:

Karen Jiles Designs said...

These pages are beautiful Brenda!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...