Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LOVE This Garden Sign!

Jerry started working in the yard this past week, and I just love how everything looks. It won't be long until our beautiful backyard is in bloom, the trees have leaves, and our own "state park" will be grassy and green. This yard sold on us on the house when we moved here 8 years ago. The trees and woods are amazing to me. I love hanging the yard decorations, and I'm sharing a picture of one of my oldest. I always put it on the trellis on our upper deck right outside our patio door. Soon the honeysuckle will overtake that trellis and by midsummer there will hummingbirds all over that beautiful vine. But I keep that sign - no matter how rusty and old it gets - as a little reminder about life. To me, it's pretty sound advice. "life is messy. wear your apron."

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...