Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rock On, Adam!

Such an exciting year on American Idol! I don't know how many fans there are out there, but Jerry & I are just loving this season. We wait every week to see what Adam Lambert is going to sing and how he is going to add his own twist to it.

So much is said and speculated about this contestant. You know what we see? A really, really amazing performer that stands comfortably in his very own shoes - and is comfortable enough to do his own thing in HIS way. Pretty cool. Rock on, Adam. We sure can't wait to see what the future holds and to buy an Adam Lambert CD.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Adam is my favorite. I'm always excited for his performances because you never know what he's going to do, but you know it will be good.

Rock on, Adam!

Unknown said...

Brenda- Adam is my favorite too! I just love him. His song last night did not disappoint. It ranks right up there with every other amazing performance he has done this year. Now I must publicly address Simon: Boring? Simon! You have got to be kidding me. Go watch it again and tell me boring after that. Oh, Simon. Somtimes I wonder about you.

Brenda said...

Oh, Karen - isn't that funny what Simon said about The Rocky Horror Picture Show? I actually went to that way back in the day, and Adam's performance was nothing like that!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...