Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And Who Will America Choose?

If you open up my blog, you know I am a die-hard Adam Lambert fan on American Idol. Tonight's the finale! So who will America choose? What you don't know is that I have loved Kris all along the way, too. He just sings an entirely different kind of music than Adam, but I can surely see myself plugging in one of his CDs for some easy listening. Adam will surely get the votes from my phone tonight, though, for one main reason. He has maintained who he is and been true to himself all season long. I like that! Otherwise he'd have taken the black polish and eyeliner off weeks ago. ;) Gotta love that Kris wore black polish on one thumb in last week's show!! LOL! Oh, and I don't know if I've ever seen anyone on Idol hold a note and change the ranges like Adam can!

So what I am saying is that this an awesome finale to watch tonight! Have fun and don't forget to vote!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know Adam will rock tonight. I hope he wins, but even if he doesn't, he's still going to go far. He's the real deal. I will be burning up the phone lines to vote for Adam just like I did last year for David Cook! :)

Brenda said...

It's almost 9:00 pm, and I've only gotten through a few times for Adam! Busy phone lines! It was a night of good solid performances - can't wait to download tomorrow!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I can't wait for tonight! It will be fun to see what happens.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...