Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Perfect Day

I love the new circle patterns in the Wishes Book. Truly, if you like to make cards, you'll want to take a look at this book! My east garden next to the woods is coming up so nicely. I thought I'd nestle the card in one of the plants for you, my friend!
  • X7100B Perfect Day Level 2 (the Wishes book has a CD with templates for cutting these great circle cards!)
  • Z2166 Tulip Stamp Pad
  • C1361 Buttoned Together Stamp Set
  • Z1155 Clear Buttons
  • Z1081 Colonial White Waxy Flax
  • Z1126 Colonial White Designer Ribbon
  • X1405 Fancy Cut Botanicals
  • Z1149 Dimensional Elements Perennials
  • Z1118 Spring Blossom Mini Medleys (Tulip Photo Hanger)
  • Other - Red Sparkle, Making Memories Red Pin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love this card. It looks so pretty against the gorgeous greenery in your yard. Have a great Idol day, my friend! I'm so excited to see the outcome tonight.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card. Yes, it is a perfect day (well, minus the wind). I cannot wait until Wishes book arrives early next week.

Here's hoping Adam wins Idol tonight!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

This is beautiful. I haven't had time to play with wishes yet. As always, your work is exquisite!

Tina

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...