Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wishing You a Wonderful Day

This is a cute new card pattern from Wishes. It's a wonderful card size - 3x6. How easy to make these cards from a 12x12 sheet of paper! And to top it all off, you get 4 cards per sheet - that is really economical! This size card would make lovely invitations or thank you cards.

I've used some Sorbet paper from Perfect Day Level 2 (I think it still holds the honor of being my favorite paper packet!). The half circle is made from a little leftover piece of Desert Sand B & T from the Stardust packet. (By the way, there is a wonderful CD in the back of the book that holds all your templates. No more worrying!) I sponged the edges with ink, used a little Heavenly Blue Designer Ribbon for a nice touch. The stamp set is TLC. Such nice little sayings that fit just right in little places.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, Idol soulmate. What did you think last night? I think Danny is going home tonight.

Brenda said...

Oh, I didn't want to say anything because I know you can't watch tonight! I agree - I think Danny is going home. If he doesn't, I will be very, very surprised. I loved the way Adam did U2's "One." Very original and very unique. He's a winner!

Jamie Harder said...

Great card! I love that half circle with the sentiment:)

Brenda said...

Thanks, Jamie! I love these little 3x6 cards!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...