Monday, June 15, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #91

You'll take a look at my card and think it looks nothing like the sketch! But tilt your head to the left, and you'll see the sketch in this card!
For this card I pulled out some very favorite paper of mine. It's called Serendipity, and it was a Heart of Winter special two years ago. I am very fond of the rich blue and chocolate in this paper, but more so that there is a matching stamp set! That matching stamp set is what I used to create the different flower petals. I stamped them in Outdoor Denim. The chocolate bracket was a die-cut in the packet, but there is a dotted bracket stamp in the Serendipity stamp set. So I thought it was fun to continue the dots! The phrase is from the new TLC stamp set. So small and perfect for this 3-1/2 x 6 card. All materials on this card are from CTMH.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this paper too! I can totally see the sketch in your card. Check my blog out today, I have left a little something for you there!
Blessings,
Kim XXX

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the way you turned the sketch on it's side. Beautiful papers too.

Brenda said...

Thanks ladies!! I had so much fun making this card and cutting out each petal. That type of card making is very relaxing, don't you think?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...