Friday, July 31, 2009

Circle of Friends Blog Award!

I am so touched! I came to read my blog, and I learned that my beautiful friend Kim left me this blog award. Please visit her blog. She is a wonderful and dear person, and you will love her artwork, too! Now I have to say this, right back at you Kim!!

Here are the rules:
  • Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
  • Link to your nominees within your blog post.
  • Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award .
Boy, is it hard for me to pick just 5 people! But here goes who I've chosen to send this award to:
  • Tina - she is an amazing person and has been so tremendously good to me in the time I have known her through CTMH. I wish I lived near her so that I could teach with her all the time! She is an incredible artist with the most energy of anyone I know.
  • Annette - she is my German friend that I have met through blogging. I feel a special kinship with her, and in order to understand each other we have to use online translation! I don't mind at all - what incredible techniques I have learned from her!
  • Karen J - I have known Karen for 3 years from afar. Yet we have prayed together and become very close. Something Karen may not know is that she inspires me to be a better artist. Her work is from the heart - and that's a gift!
  • Laurel - she is a fabulous person! I can only imagine that she is a wonderful teacher to her first graders. She also leaves a lot of comments for me, and that means a lot coming from her. She is on many design teams, and her work is outstanding!
  • Karen P - I met Karen in person last year at the CTMH convention. She has always been a tremendous role model at CTMH, and it's a privilege to now call her a friend. Along with all the marvelous comments she leaves me, she's my American Idol buddy, too!
It's pretty hard to stop at 5! These women I've chosen are so inspiring, so kind, and so artistic. It won't be a waste of time to follow their blogs!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Aw, you are so sweet! Right back at you!

Unknown said...

You totally deserve it! You're one of the kindest most creative bloggin' friends I have!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Brenda, you are too sweet!!! You inspire me too...:)

Huge Hugs,
Karen

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Thank-you Brenda. I am glad really very much about this price. I will store him immediately on my Blog. It honours me very much.
I like you also very much, unfortunately, we live so far of each other remotely and must maintain us still about a translator, but still we well get on.
Annette

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...