Saturday, August 1, 2009

And the Blog Candy Winner is...

Before I tell you, I just have to say that I love Random.org. When I was a leader with CTMH, had a team, and a large customer base, I wish I had known about Random.org!! I always made my husband or son draw names because I could never bear anyone losing! What a goof, huh? Now I just let the computer pick - love it!!

Okay, enough jibber jabber. The winner of my blog candy this time is Marg V!! Congratulations, Marg!! I will get your candy out in the mail to you right away on Monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Marg! Have a great evening Brenda!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Congratulations Marg!!!! Enjoy your candy!
Hugs,
Karen

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Marg! Enjoy the candy :P

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...