Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Little Boy Grew Up...

In just 11 days, my little boy that has grown tall and handsome (from little and oh, so cute!) is leaving home. Shane is 20 now, and it's time for him. He is a Manager for a Darque Tan salon, and he's been such an independent soul for so long. I knew this day would be coming soon for him. However, I will miss our daily talks - no matter what time of day it's been. I will miss his smile, his little giggle, and his unending kindness toward people. I listen to him on the phone, and I know what a good professional he has become. He sees things so rationally, but does it with a great big heart.


This is just one part of the layout. The right side will be done after I get some moving pictures, so I will do some more journaling then. On the layout, I have hidden journaling with a couple thoughts for now. Neither of these larger pictures are good quality. the one on the left was taken when Shane was just 9 months old. Yes, he learned to walk at that age, went immediately to running, and has never stopped! the picture on the right was cropped from a family picture we had taken about a month. A mother does what she can to get pictures!


All products used are from CTMH right down to the font. please click on the layout to see a larger view if you'd like!
For this layout, I used Sketch #109 from scrap sketch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sentimental layout. The title says it all!

Unknown said...

I'm at tears here. Such a lovely layout and you're right, he is so very handsome!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

I love your layout of Shane, almost as much as I love my 23 yr young Shane.What a great thing they are !!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...