Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Furry Kids


I did this fun layout of my furry kids. They are such precious little beings in my life! These pictures are amongst my favorites of them.

I want to explain some technique I used on this layout. It's so easy that you will be able to do it with no problem! I took a piece of KI Memories lace cardstock and set it over Vineyard Berry cardstock. I sponged colonial white ink over the holes. That's what made the design and texture on my background. Easy, easy! You'll notice that I then used a piece of that lace cardstock as a border of sorts. Four of the embellishments on the page are We R Memory Keepers eyelets. It added a bit to put sparkle in the middle of them. The buttons are actually chipboard buttons covered with stickers. I also glittered the word "love." Scallop borders on the 5x7 are chipboard covered with sticker borders.

These two pets of mine have most certainly grabbed my heart!

3 comments:

HazelQ said...

Cute layout!! I have a beagle too, they're the greatest dogs you can have :)

Unknown said...

Your two pets are beautiful, as is your layout. Love the bling and the sponging through the lace cardstock. So pretty!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

However, this has also become a nice LO.
The meeting of your fur little animals is wonderful.
Great made.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...