Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well, It is Plain to See...

That I cannot decide on a background for my blog. You'd think it would drive me crazy! Maybe because I'm not constantly changing my living room around for club anymore, I've got to settle for blog changes!

I really like the fun backgounds created by Itkupilli at Cute and Cool Blogstuff. Perhaps I've grasped on to her work because she is a Finnish artist, and I am partial to my heritage. Her work is a little edgy, but oh, so much fun! I had a beautiful background of violets for a little bit that I loved. I also liked my "Marilyn Monroe" background. However, they were busy and took away from artwork. So it was back to the drawing board.

Right now you are looking at a background from Shabby Blogs. This one suits me. It is summery, but in warm colors. Well, at least for today, it suits me well! But what would happen if Itkupilli drew a new background that I love? So we'll just have to see what happens...

I admire you blogging friends of mine that can leave well enough alone. You pick a background and template, and you are good to go. Not me, though! I have to experiment, try new things, and change back and forth. Maybe I drink too much coffee. (I say this as I am drinking coffee!)

Well one thing is for certain and sure. I will always have good music on my blog. It's like my own personal iPod going while I work. Have you heard the new-old Adam Lambert songs on my Playlist? He recorded them some time ago, didn't like that they were released, but I love both songs. I put a couple of Michael Jackson songs on my playlist. It's now sad to hear him sing Childhood wondering if he ever had one.

If you've read through, you know by now that this post wasn't about artwork or techniques. In fact, it was pretty much about nothing important. Just the everyday ramblings of your blogging friend! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

From one totally obsessed blog background girl to another, I totally get the background dilemma. I'm constantly changing mine too. Silly us.

Brenda said...

Obsessed is a good word! I'm thinking it's the love of art, and we just choose to exercise our right to change our minds!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Yes so it also often goes for me. I cannot simply decide.
But even a background for my Blog I cannot make, I do not create this. For it there are nice presentations.
I admire you if you are able to do such a thing. Unfortunately, my computer knowledge is not sufficient for it.....
I am curious on what you decide.
Lots of love sends
Annette

margvp said...

I love how you switch out your backgrounds. Variety is good! Take care...talk to you soon!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...