Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yippee! I Won a Prize!

I clicked over to Creative Scrappers today, and I found out that I won the prize drawing for Michelle's color challenge! Yippee!!!!!! The layout I entered can be found here. Michelle had given us a set of challenging colors to work with (at least for me!)- yellow, dark blue, light blue, and red. I am used to scrapping in warm colors. But I was so happy to pull out pictures from 19 years ago on the 4th of July, and finally get them scrapped. What fun, and what a blessing!!

Now I have to tell you, you just must click over Creative Scrappers. Not only do they have wonderful sketches to enjoy, but they have fun challenges. Be sure to hook up to their forum because you'll learn a lot of valuable things! Also, I have to mention Michelle again. Her blog is so much fun! Thanks again, Michelle, for the prize. You made my day!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you Brenda! I love the colors in your layout. What fun to work with pictures from 19 years ago. Now, you must share what you won!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Laurel said...

Congrats to you!

Jamie Harder said...

Hooray!!!! Congrats!!! Enjoy your prize!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...