Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Give Me Tuscany...

I have been spending the last coupling of days working on our Mediterranean Cruise album. After two albums and so many pages, I am about 10 pages away from completely it. Yippee! I wanted to share this double layout with you from our day in Tuscany. I have to give credit to some wonderful friends for taking some pictures of us. On the right layout, we didn't even know we were having our picture taken. Jenny-May shot that picture and sent it a couple months after the cruise. Oh, Jenny-May, what a gift! The left layout pictures are thanks to Sara. She grabbed the camera and took pictures of us. Thank you so much, Sara! These pictures mean the world to us!

For paper and ribbon, I used Cosmo Cricket from the Fleuriste line. The letters and metal accessory are CTMH. The loads of flowers are from Prima Naturals and Bazzill. You can click on the layout to make it larger.

This was our favorite port. We dreamed of going to Tuscany, and here it was for us to take in. Let me tell you the journaling on the page, and you will know what this day meant to us. "Tuscany was a dream come true for us. We always wanted to walk 'under the Tuscan sun.' the vineyards were amazing to see. Villa Maionchi was so green and beautiful. This truly was a day dropped from God. From lunch in the vineyard to our kiss in the courtyard, the day was perfect in every way."

4 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This has become wonderful.
In the Toscana I would also go really with pleasure sometimes, but this will never probably become what.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors. The flowers are to die for. You do such beautiful work. I especially love the photo of you and hubby with his arm around you looking off in the distance.

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Beautiful layout. I want to hire you to do my album! Very, very nice!

Brenda said...

Tina, aren't you finding time to get your album done? The pages you have done are so beautiful. Your album is going to be incredible!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...