Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You Hold the Key To My Heart

This is a great color combination in this paper packet. It is the Key To My Heart packet along with the matching stamp set. This is the pattern from Mojo Monday. I've chosen to make a 5x7 card with sanded Tulip cardstock. The piece of Creme Brulee to layer that is stamped with the images from the Key To My Heart stamp set. I've used Circle Window Charms, Sparkles, and a variety of designer ribbon to complete the card.
I don't think I'll get tired of these colors. They are so warm and pretty. I seem to pull this stamp set out often.

1 comment:

Juls said...

what a sweet card! Love the sentiment, the papers and the embelishments you have used. Its just gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...