Monday, August 17, 2009

Be the Change
























I dug out a paper packet that I have not played with yet - Moon Doggie from CTMH. I decided on a sketch from Inspirational Sketches, and I came up with this card.

I've got three layers of patterned paper on this card, and a barely visible row of scallops on the diagonal piece. I've used the matching journaling tag for Moon Doggie to stamp the sentiment from Rubber Stampede. I've gone almost all clear stamps, but there are those few that have great sayings that I hang on to!

The hemp with a safety pin finished up this card. Now it's off in the mail for a birthday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh ladybug, are you on fire today or what. This card is WOW, gorgeous, amazing, stunning, I can just go on and on...I love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

I forgot to say, love the new look.... :-)

Unknown said...

ALL of the artwork in the last several posts are amazing! Great job. I LOVE the new look of your blog!

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness this is just spectacular, you are just going and going.I love your family picture in the header, fun, fun blog

Fink said...

love the papers! The saying is also so true! Now just to get others to do it!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh that is my FAVORITE quote of all time!!!! And what a gorgeous card you've made to accompany it!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Brenda. Your card is so elegant and classy - love the flower paper and love your take on ICS #29, thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn♥ said...

WOWser Brenda this is so very beautiful! Gorgeous job well done! Thanks so much taking the time out of your busy schedule to join ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...