Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bo Bunny Sketch

I love this picture of our pooch! We took her to lake Superior the other day, and although it proved to be a tough venture, we got her in the water up to knees. Shhh - don't tell Jerry I said knees! He say dogs and cats have paws. I disagree - they have hands, feet, and knees - LOL!!

Anyway, I have had this CUTE paper from Bo Bunny, and I thought it was perfect for their sketch. I wanted the layout to contain simplicity, and that's just what these elements did.

Let me tell you a little something about those scallops. There was a journaling tag sheet that always had scalloped circles. I cut the scallops off the circle and placed them above the striped paper. If you open this layout, you'll see that the scallops have dog words - how cute is that! Then I used the inner circle under the arrow.
Those letters are Thickers. I am so fond of Thickers. They are great to add a little pop to the page.

3 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

What a precious puppy and layout!

Unknown said...

aw, Chanel is precious. I want a little Beagle so badly....This layout is adorable...give Chanel hugs and kisses from me.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

What an adorable dog! Love the layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...