Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some Fine Italian Paper
























First of all, this is my third post for the day, so be sure to scroll down if you'd like to see some more new artwork!

Ok, on to this beautiful Italian paper. Right across from the Leaning Tower of Pisa, there is a wonderful paper shop. I regret everyday that I didn't buy masses of this handmade paper. It is so beautiful, and it is so much fun to work with! I took a small take out box from the Paper Source, and I covered it with pieces of marbled paper. The other elements used are ribbon, brads, and a pin from my from my stash. The large flower is from Prima Naturals - isn't it gorgeous and perfect?

We were visiting Shane in Uptown today, and it's like a little world over there. So many shops and fun things to see! That is where I found the Paper Source. They have handmade papers from many places in the world, and I was able to find some from Italy. I found treasures that are not found in "regular" stores, and it was wonderful to lay my hands on new and unusual things. I'll use some some of these new papers in the weeks to come so that you can see just how beautiful they are!

Paper crafting takes us down so many roads, doesn't it? I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, it is gorgeous and perfect! When I saw it, my thought was "breath-takingly gorgeous". These papers are marvelous and that natural flower is the right touch.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Wow that paper is GORGEOUS!!! Love what you did with it!!!!!

Laurel said...

Wow, gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...