Saturday, August 22, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch

























Lots of artwork for you to look at today! But look at it this way, it's free to look!! ;)

I need several men's cards in the next few months. They are tougher to make. I'd rather do frilly with the flowers. But those guys in our life deserve cards, too! I used all CTMH products for this card. This is another paper packet I haven't worked - Back Country. This is not the matching stamp set, but rather another called Hook, Line, and Sinker. Great set to hang on to if you have it! I used the Happy Birthday set for the sentiment. A few embellishments, and it is card that my husband gave his approval to!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another terrific masculine card. I agree, manly cards are just a little more difficult, I usally have to think a while on them. Your's is TERRIFIC!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...