Saturday, August 22, 2009

CPS Card Sketch













After you look at this one, keep scrolling down! I've added a lot of artwork, so if you are looking for some ideas, stay awhile! This is a sketch from CPS. I started out by trying the clean cut 3 pieces. But oh, with Back Country paper from CTMH, you just need to add a little roughness. So I have three elements on the left, I just took a little liberty!

CTMH Back Country paper
CTMH Adventure Dimensional Elements in Color
CTMH Craft Buttons, Swirl Clips, & Waxy Flax
CTMH Outdoor Thoughts stamp set (those little words)
Karen Foster metal charm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the liberty that you took! This is a great card and I really like the masculine roughness you added. Fabby take on the sketch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great, woodsy, masculine project.

Laurel said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love the masculine cards you have been making.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...