Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Creative Scrappers Layouts

This is a layout of two of my grand-nephews. You will find the matching layout in my next post. Are they cute or what?!
The paper and journaling tags are Paper Loft. The rub-on is MME, and the brads, buttons, and hemp are CTMH. This was a challenging sketch because of the way the papers were laid out. However, the I do like the finished product and it shows off these cuties really well!










I love this picture and that face on my grand-nephew Aaron. The journaling blocks were perfect for his expression. They are from Cosmo Cricket. Paper is Basic Grey's Wassail (yep - a Christmas paper!) CTMH has new dimensional elements that are round, and how easy was it to cover it with the paper. (Hint** I used Bonding Memories glue when covering dimensional elements or chipboard. It is awesome!**) The buttons, felt, and hemp are also from CTMH. I am quite certain this layout and that precious face will make you smile!










This is the matching layout for the one above. Again I've used Wassail from Basic Grey. The tags are from Cosmo Cricket. Chipboard, hemp, felt, and buttons are from CTMH.
My nephew has a great-looking family!

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love those pictures on your layouts...they are just to adorable.Great work my dear!

Unknown said...

Where do I even begin with these layouts. I feel like I've opened a new scrap magazine! Honey, you have been busy! I just love them all. The beach ones are fantastic. These two red ones, OMG!!!! Love them.....you're such a scrappy Diva!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda said...

Thanks ladies!! I have so many pictures that I've lifted from Facebook from different parts of my family. It's really nice to sit and scrapbook them!

Laurel said...

Wow, you have been busy! Where have I been? Fantastic stuff!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...