Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting my Mojo on with Blues & Browns

Last post for the day!

I think I am going to like Cafe Mojo. Could it be that it refers to coffee? Maybe it's that there's great artwork - check it out! Or it could be that my friend Kim is a design team member. Well, whatever it is, it's worth a look-see!

The challenge was to create something in blue and brown. I've been hanging on this cute little 6" clipboard for some time. I thought this was the perfect time to use it. All products used (except the clipboard and silver sparkles) are CTMH.

Serendipity paper and die-cuts
TLC stamp set
Journaling Spot
Outdoor Denim Craft Buttons
Chocolate Brads
Clear Buttons
Designer Ribbon - Chocolate, Outdoor Denim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOO, how I love this, let me count the ways! Brenda this is stunning! I've never seen a round clipboard...Just stunning! Thanks for supporting me! I begin my DT in Sept. and can't wait!!! I've left an award for ya on my blog!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

What a fun clipboard I love these colors! I have left a little gift for you on my blog to thank you for all your inspiration.

Laurel said...

Wow, busy girl today! Everything is fabulous but I really love this clipboard!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...