Sunday, September 13, 2009

Flowers and My Hubby

I saw this sketch and fell in love with it! My first thought was loads and loads of flowers - and I love using them on my pages.

This sketch is from PageMaps Blog. I adore their originality and use their sketches quite frequently. I've used the sketch almost exactly the way it was designed. That's a new one for me!!

All but one of the elements on this page is CTMH, and that is the pearls. So let me tell you what I've used from CTMH other than those:

Perfect Day Level 2 paper, Fancy Cut Botanical Die-Cuts, Clear Buttons, Friendship Small Alphabet, Dimensional Elements Borders, Fancy Cut Borders, Juniper Waxy Flax, Sorbet Ribbon, Colonial White pin, Tulip Bigger Brad, and Heartfelt Whimsy Die-Cuts.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know me, I'm crazy about your flowers! This layout is just stunning. The colors are so yummy, LOVE that Perfect Day! It looks like you and Jerry had a perfect day to remember!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Love all the flowers!!!! Fabulous layout:-) I love the sketch too, might have to try it out one of these days...

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...