Monday, September 14, 2009

Girly Stardust


**Second post for the day!**

As I was working with Stardust, I wanted to show that it could be used for girls and adults, too. Just because it is shown with robots and gears in the CTMH Idea Book doesn't mean that it HAS to be for a boy. Just as a sidenote, I love to do that. If paper is pink, I need to find a way to use it for Shane.

Anyway, I love this paper so I used some basic elements to make it girly. Bo Bunny inspired me with their sketch. They have such fun designs and ideas. Here is what I used for this card:

CTMH Stardust Level 2 and stickease, CTMH Moonstruck organdy, Petaloo flowers, CTMH buttons , brads,and waxy flax.

I've also taken CTMH White Daisy pigment ink and sponged the edges. This makes it soft and girly. Can't wait to send it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a yummilicious little card. I really like your idea to showcase it as a girly card too! Love your design!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...