Monday, September 14, 2009

Practical Scrappers - Stickers!


**Third post this morning! Scroll down for more artwork!!**

I challenge you to go to Practical Scrappers this week! We designers put together some artwork for you using letter stickers - only not as letters! I won't pull your leg - this was a tough one! However, in looking at my at my letters, I saw grass and stems for flowers. I like this layout in the end.

Basic Grey's Wisteria paper, BG Wisteria stickers, BG Porcelain stickers, CTMH flowers, random ribbons and sparkle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your clever use of letters on the bottom of the page!

Unknown said...

Oh how I love this layout! When I got to PS and scrolled down, I knew this was yours even before I say your name under it! I am CRAZY about how you used the alphabet. Your Basic Grey paper was just perfect for it too! Very creative....that's you!!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Oh I love this also, I am always trying to icorporate stickers in my projects, there are so many beautiful ones aren't there? You did a great job sweetie.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...