Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jerry's Fall Party Invite


Hey, look at this fun invitation! Cuttlebug challenged bloggers to make an invitation based on a certain theme. Well, certainly I could have made a regular invitation! But Jerry is having a beer making party this fall. We have hops upon hops on our backyard vine, and he wants to put them to good use this year. He loves to taste unique beers, and he has really enjoyed making beer in the past. So he figured he'd make a party of it this year, and I'll cook up some chili in the lodge pot! I wanted to make a unique invitation that would make the guys at work look twice. So I took an empty beer bottle and altered it. (Be sure to click on it if you want to see it larger!) Here's what I used:


  • CTMH Rustic Trails paper (It's so sad that this is discontinued. It's
  • SO manly, and I loved the colors!)
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Spots & Dots, Swiss Dots
  • Cuttlebug 2x2 Scalloped Square Cutting Dies
  • CTMH Olive and Bamboo Ink
  • Pewter Spiral Clip
  • Karen Foster Pewter Charm
  • Olive Grosgrain
  • Empty Beer Bottle and Hops

What a fun challenge! Be sure to check out Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Spot. It's their Birthday Palooza, and they have such fun things going on!!

9 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Stinkin Cute! I love it!

Linda said...

Wow! Ditto the above comment - way too cute!

Unknown said...

What a perfect invite!

Ramona said...

Yeah...Ditto here too. This is awesome. I love it.

Unknown said...

Wow, way to be very creative with the invitation! This is perfect for Jerry's party! I just adore it! Tell him to have fun at his party!!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Jenn K said...

How fun is this!! Love it!! I am so glad you joined up on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog today!!

csroyal said...

So fun! I know lots that would love to attend your beer making party! Better make a lot of invites!! Thanks so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Cindy

Dawnll said...

Oh how fun, my husband would love this...what a lucky guy he is to have you.

Meda said...

This is truly a unique invitation! Thank you for joining our challenge.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...