Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Make it Count

Boy, isn't that the truth! We need to make the most of every single minute we have!! Inspirational Sketches is having a DT call, so I thought that I would submit this card. I really like with bamboo and black, so I thought I'd put this together. Materials used:
  • CTMH Silhouette paper
  • CTMH Joy Forever and Make it Count stamp sets
  • Red Sparkles
  • Black/Bamboo ribbon from Paper Source
  • Versamark Dazzle

The vine was handcut from Silhouette paper and distressed with Desert Sand ink. you know I took Versamark Dazzle ink and sponged it on the black cardstock in order to to give it some shimmer. Such an easy thing to do!

If you'd like to see more artwork, scroll on down. This is my thrid post for the day, so I don't want you to miss anything!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Breathtaking card. I love the bamboo and black combo. Oh so very elegant with that little touch of red gemstone. That Versamark Dazzle is just delish on here! Good luck my friend, I really hope you make it!!!

Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Love the sentiment and the beautiful card sweetie, crossing my fingers you get chosen, you are just so talented.

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Beautiful. You have such an eye for color!

Penny said...

Good luck with the dt!!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Not only do I love Silhouette, but I just adore textured CS. Great combo all the way around.

Jamie Harder said...

What a beautiful card! Good luck:-)...hope you get it!!

Michele said...

I love the red with the neutrals, this is lovely!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...