Monday, October 5, 2009

Ah, Such Cute Boys!

My niece, Jessica, brought over pictures of her cuties. Pop open the layout and look at those faces. Tell me if that doesn't make you smile!!

With the antique picture, I thought that Twitterpated was just the right paper to use. I was not sure of this paper because I'm really not fond of the Sorbet color. However, the teensy chocolate dots are just perfect on this paper. I also LOVE that chocolate plaid. I popped up the owl and mushroom from the stickease packet, scalloped some borders, and this was just right for this layout. Other than Twitterpated Level 1 (yep, this is a Level 1 - I really, really like using them) and the matching stickease, I used a chocolate brad, a little liquid glass, and some Artsylicious velvet ribbon.

8 comments:

Linda said...

This is really cute - I think I will copy it!

Unknown said...

Yes, those cutie pies sure did put a smile upon my face. I really like the sorbet with the sepia toned photo. I haven't ordered anything new and I really have to. I love this paper and the way you did your layout. I'm on fall break this week and hope to get a lot accomplished.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laughsalot said...

Maybe I should hire you to do my christmas cards!! :) I love this paper.. and normally I would look at it and trying to think of how I would use it??

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the liquid glass on the dots on the mushroom!

Dawnll said...

Oh so glad to see you posting sweetie! What a wonderful layout, and those two little guys are handsome (cute as a dickens)... I haven't even seen this paper yet because I didn't want the sorbet either, glad to see how nice it works.

Penny said...

This is a very beautiful layout!

Laurel said...

Wow, this is fabulous Brenda!

Everlasting Heart said...

I love this layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...