Tuesday, October 6, 2009

American League Central Division Champs!

After a near 5-hour and 12-inning game, the Minnesota Twins beat the Detroit Tigers to win the AL Central Division!!! There was a lot of clapping, cheering, and yelling at our house tonight!!

You'll see I've sent over pix of Joe Mauer for you to enjoy. That #7 is my favorite player! Off to New York tomorrow to meet up with the Yankees for the division play-offs. Too much fun catching all this great baseball!!


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo Twins!!!! I'm not into baseball, but I'm cheering your team on! He is a cutie pie! I remember the only time I ever liked baseball was in college. A guy I kind of dated played, so I went to see him. Oh how cute they look in those uniforms! That was a very short lived romance! giggles.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Michelle H. said...

Love the pix of Joe Mauer. He's my favorite--plus he's a hometown boy. Can't wait for tonight's game against the Yankees. Go Twins!

Unknown said...

Aren't sports the BEST? I KNOW there will be sports in heaven!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...