Friday, November 13, 2009

2012

We had a fun date night this afternoon/evening. First we went to a matinee of 2012. Such a great movie! The action started right away and just kept going. Perfect movie for the big screen! (The mix of Whoppers, Diet Mountain Dew, and John Cusack is a good thing!)

Then we did a little shopping for my scrapbook retreat next weekend. I think I am all set with everything I need for the 4-day retreat.

Finally ended at Carbone's for the house pizza - Jerry's favorite!

Perfect movie, perfect food, perfect guy all made for a perfect date!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I love date nights. Sounds like a fun evening. Ben and I were supposed to have a date night tonight, but he has to work....argh
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

I was debating whether or not I wanted to see this movie. It got bad reviews in our local papers, which probably means I would LOVE it! Have fun at your retreat.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...