Friday, November 13, 2009

Clear Christmas Card


This card is made with clear Graphix paper. I used my Cuttlebug on the cardstock to give an appearance of the woods. (Do you call them "woods"? Here in MN that what we call all those trees!) That is attached on the inside, and I did so by sewing. Oh yes, before sewing I put some hemp and a clip on the cardstock. I used my very versatile CTMH Evergreen stamp to make the trees in a rich Christmas green. They are adhered to the clear paper on the outside. I stamped the sentiment with white Staz-On. Contrary to how it may look, this was a very easy card to make.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful is that? You rock! Thanks also for my blog award. Love ya, girlfriend!

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness how clever are you? I love this Evergreen set from CTMH and always use whenever I can.I love all the extra details to make this card so interesting.Great job sweetie!

Linda said...

Nice card!

Jamie Harder said...

Love the cuttlebug on the clear....looks awesome!!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is jsut amazing! I have seen many of these clear cards and I do believe that this is my favorite of late! Love the cuttlebug and the stitching. o very fab. Hugs
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...