Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brotherly Love



This is one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! These are two grand-nephews of mine, Owen and Logan. They were at a baseball game and their mom captured this shot. So special, so heartwarming.

I used Stardust paper for this layout. Along with it I added CTMH On Target Dimensional Elements. I just brayered over them in Honey ink to give them color. Other elements used are Making Memories transparency, Stardust My Stickease (stars, round button bases, and arrow), CTMH White Craft Buttons, Sunflower Brads, and an EK Success sticker.

We are so blessed to have days of warm sunshine right now, so I was able to snap this outside.

I love that my nieces put pictures on Facebook for me to copy! I've got loads sitting on my desk just ready to scrap. I can't wait to get them done and show you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, this is the most precious photo. Oh, how we love our boys! This is an incredible layout Brenda! I love this pp and there are so many ways to use it! Your layout is just fabby and I really like the honey added to it! Hoping you're having a great day! Hugs...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Linda said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

This photo is one in a million. I love what you did with the page. The papers are fun and boyish but subtle enough that the photo takes center stage...as it should!

Dawnll said...

What a priceless picture, and a fabulous job on the layout.This paper pack is such a great choice for the boys. Hugz

Laurel said...

The layout is great, but I love that priceless picture!

Jamie Harder said...

That is a fabulous photo and wow, what an amazing layout to compliment it:-) You rock...that's why I left you an award on my blog!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This LO is wonderful!!!
Annette

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...