Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends Blog Award

This is such an adorable award, and I received it form my friend, Jamie. I am so touched Jamie - thank you!! Take a minute to visit her because you will definitely be glad you did!

This is what the award is all about:

This award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers are not interested in interested in increasing their own status, but rather aim to find friends and be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are born!

Now it's my turn to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends. It is a great joy to do so:

  • Tina (She been blogging about her trip while in France, and it's been so much fun to read!)
  • Karen (Oh my goodness! What till you see the artwork on her blog! But what is charming is that Karen shares her life.)
  • Kim (What a fabulous friend that I've only met via blogging - but I sure wish she was scrapping with me next weekend!)
  • Dawn (Thank you for the card in the mail today, Dawn! That was a surprise and your artwork is stunning! I was so excited to get mail!!)
  • Laurel (She is the queen of challenges - and she is published and wins so much! She is one of my "mojo blogs" when I get stuck!)

Be sure to visit these gals. I know you will want to follow them to keep up with the charm, fun posts, and their amazing artwork!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Aww thanks so much Brenda, right back at you! (((hugs)))

Dawnll said...

Oh you are such a sweetie, and how fitting that you would receive this friend award.I feel so blessed to have found you and be included in your list of friends.I will display my friend award next week and thank you so much for the honor my friend.Hugz

Unknown said...

Aw, my sweet sweet friend. Thank you for thinking of me! I sure wish I were scrapping with you this weekend too! One day my friend, we'll meet and scrap a week together. I promise!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...