Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little Bit of Adam Lambert News


I was a fan of this kid (and I can say that because I am old enough to be his mother) during his whole run on American Idol. From his audition to the finale, I voted for him. Now those of you that know me, Adam Lambert's music would not necessarily be my taste. If you look in my CD player, you'll find 3 Michael Buble CD's, the new Harry Connick, Jr. CD, and Rod Stewart's classic CD (boy, can he sing "The Way You Look Tonight). And if I switch that out, it's usually for Steven Curtis Chapman, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns - love my praise music!
So this Adam Lambert music is unusual for me. However, he has a HUGE voice. Bigger than life voice. I also like the blend he seems to bring to rock and roll. Well enough of my opinion (as I give him a "10"), and on to the news.
If you go to Adam's website, you can watch the video for "Time for Miracles," the song he did for the upcoming movie "2012." They needed a huge voice to match that movie, and they got it! At the top left of the website, you can also listen to his new song, "For Your Entertainment." Kicky pop tune - love it! Looking forward to the release of his CD in a couple weeks - even if the cover is silly!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree. I tend to like more mellow music but I was captivated by Adam's voice. I also totally agree that his new CD cover is just plain silly.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info, how could someone not love Adam! Hugs....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

How special you are to catch all that...sometimes people don't take the time or patience to try something new. You are just such a sweetie! We seem to have a lot of the same taste in music...I want that new Rod Stewart CD. Hugz to you

Anonymous said...

You obviously like great vocals so it makes sense that you can't help but like Adam. Wait till you hear the tunes "Soaked" and "Broken Open". There are some incredable vocals coming up on Adam's CD. They also decided to put Time For Miracles on it which is nice.

Kristina said...

I liked Adams voice too. I will check it out! I will admit though, I voted for Danny, because I love my praise music too and I think he would do awesome praise music.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...