Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is What I've Been Up to for a Couple of Days

I have been making cards the last couple of days for Share a Card. There are 22 women, 9 men, and 5 children that need cards for the Holiday Share a Card project. This is a service for people struggling with serious and terminal illness. You know I love making cards, so this is a WONDERFUL place to send them. Share a Card also features different people each month and share birthdays, so they can collect cards for them. I really like this organization because there is no need to send bulk cards. You can just send one at a time. The stories filled with optimism are are touching and compelled me to make cards.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful cards, Brenda. And, I'm not the least surprised to see you involved in a project such as this. I know whoever receives your works of art will be thrilled.

Dawnll said...

Oh how wonderful,I try to send several a month to various drives it helps me feel useful but also eliminates all the piles of so many cards.Just think how thrilled they will be to know someone is thinking about them and cares enough to send them cards. Blessings to you sweetie!

Linda said...

What a great project and the cards are beautiful!

Laurel said...

Wow, fantastic cards!

Kath said...

Thank you Brenda for helping get the word out there on ShareaCard! We appreciate your support and your participation. I know our Features will LOVE receiving your beautiful cards!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...