Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Card - ICS #42

I created this card this morning using the Inspirational Card Sketch #42. I love rich, fall colors and a piece of Cosmo Cricket's Wanted paper was perfect for what I was looking to accomplish. I sponged the edges of all the layers to give this card a worn look. Other items used are:
Bazzill Cardstock, CTMH Grown with Love stamp set, CTMH My One and Only stamp set (retired), CTMH Chocolate Cardstock, CTMH inks - Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate, and New England Ivy, random crocheted ribbon




7 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

This card is SO beautiful...just lovely!

Penny said...

Ooooo! This is a gorgeous card. I absolutely LOVE it!

Vicky said...

Thanks for joining in at ICS with such a beautiful card. :)x

Jamie Harder said...

What a gorgeous card! Those colors are so fabulous!!

Unknown said...

So absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Stunning card Brenda! I agree, love Cosmo This has such a gorgeous vintagey feel. Perfection!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

Michele said...

wow! I love it! Thanks for playing along at ICS!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...