Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cards from My Craft Room

This is going to be a very loooong post! I have been ITCHING to spend some creative time, so I thought I'd share my card creations with you that I made this evening.


The first card "big huge hugs" was made with a new sentiment stamp from Hero Arts - Huge Hugs. Other than the cute little stick pin from Making Memories, everything else is from CTMH. This paper is called Top Stitch - nice, old-fashioned paper. I like the boldness of Timber Brown Staz-On, so that's what I've used for stamping this one.


My "good friends" card is a 3x3, and I've used another Hero Arts clear stamp on this one - Coffee. I colored and blended the coffee cup and cream with Martha Stewart markers and blending pen. The striped paper is Bo Bunny, and all other supplies are CTMH. Again, I used the Staz-On ink.


This is my favorite! These little pooches from the new Hero Arts set, Life is Not Perfect, are so cute! I stamped them with Black Archival ink on Bo Bunny pet paper and then I cut them out. I colored the collar in with black ink, their little noses with orange, and put little drops of glossy accents on their eyes. I used a drop of glossy accents to adhere clear buttons on paw prints paper. Fun, fun, fun!! We could all use a little more wag in our life!!


One of our 2nd cousins just finished received her GED. It's such an accomplishment for her, so I wanted to make sure she received a proper graduation card. The large backgound stamp is from my stash, so I'm sorry I can't tell you where it comes from. I stamped with versamark dazzle and then embossed with outdoor denim powder from CTMH.



This is such pretty paper - Veranda from CTMH. The stamp is a sentiment from the new Hero Arts set, Anytime Messages. The green flower is from Bazzill and the creme brulee flower is from CTMH. Making Memories supplied the pewter buckle, and the remaining products are from CTMH.
I love the new clear stamps from Hero Arts. They are made of polymer, so the image is crisp and so pretty! Check out their blog for some great ideas. I'm also quite fond of their cling stamps. They are rubber stamps that mount with clings on your clear blocks. Don't forget to check the consultant locator for a CTMH consultant if you've found you like the some of the papers and embellishments I've used.
It has been so busy as of late. I am quite sure it has been the same for all of you! It was nice to sit down and craft for some time. I'm putting a pot of Split Pea Soup on the stove tomorrow, so while it simmers for the day, I think I'll go back to my craft room.
Do you all have lots of Christmas pictures to scrap? We sure had a fun Christmas Eve and Day with Shane. We spent Christmas Eve at Jerry's cousin's house, and oh, we spent so much time laughing! It's always good to spend time with extended family that you only see a couple times of the year. The best part is that we all pick up like it was yesterday. Shane bought me a beautiful scarf and purse for Christmas - what lovely gifts!! I'll share pictures as they go on layouts.
I hope you're all enjoying your end-of-the year days. Not much time till 2010!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, look at all this cuteness!

Unknown said...

Hello my friend! I hope you have gotten my email by now and know why I've been MIA.....
Looks like you had some excellent quality time with the scrap room and supplies after Christmas. I adore all your cards. Your style is so fab and fun. I think the more wag, less bark is my fave! that is exactly how I'm feeling right now..lol..hugs.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...