Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Layout and a Journal

This is my second post for the day, so scroll on down if you'd like to see a Christmas page with the new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper. I popped a movie in my laptop while I was working, and I seem to get a lot more done that way. Great movie - August Rush. Have you seen it? If you like good music, you'll like this movie about a child prodigy.


Okay, I had so much fun making this layout! I came across some pictures of Shane when he was just 18 months old. What a happy little boy! And his hair was even trendy then!!


Items used: CTMH Animal Cookies paper and matching Stickease, CTMH Circle Charms and clip, American Crafts Thickers.

I was in need of a new journal so as always, I grabbed a composition book to alter. This is so easy to do! The inside covers are lined with coordinating paper. The tags and paper are Cosmo Cricket Everafter. Ribbon, photo hanger, large flower, and buttons are CTMH. Blue flower is Bazzill . Now I can write in a pretty book again!!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Doesn't even the simplest note look pretty when you write in a nice journal? I love pretty journals. Really an adorable layout sweetie. Are you getting all your Christmas planning done?
Hugz

Unknown said...

I agree,cute and stylish hair at 18 months! He is such a cutie pie then and now! He would probably be embarrassed to know I was even saying that. Love your title on it and those papers are perfect.
Now that joural is stunning! I'm going to have to make one for myself. Your's is beautiful!
Blessings,
kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...