Friday, December 11, 2009

Enjoy the Simple Things

I needed to make a couple thinking of you cards this morning, and this 6x6 card is what I came up with. I am always so happy when the sun (albeit a FREEZING below zero sun) streams through the windows so that I can get a really good picture for you!

There are a couple of new items on this card from CTMH. They will be available on January 1st. If you need to know a good consultant, please don't hesitate to ask me. Even though I am no longer a consultant, I know bunches of them that are GREAT, and I would be happy to give you their name!

Items used: CTMH Garden Green and Juniper CS, Veranda Creative Basics paper & ribbon (January 1st), Bazzill flower, CTMH flower (January 1st), CTMH craft button, waxy flax, and corner, Hero Arts stamp, CTMH colonial white pigment ink and prisma glitter.

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

A beautiful card! I love the Veranda paper!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! Don't you just love the new Veranda kit? BTW, THANK YOU so much for my sweet Christmas card. I was so happy when I opened my mailbox to a handmade card from my Brenda!

Welcome to Sara Batkin's Legacies Of Love said...

I love this card Brenda :O) Veranda is going to be my new number one favorite paper xx TFS

Dawnll said...

That paper is beautiful! Love this beauty for sure...I haven't even opened my pack yet.I guess I should so I can enjoy this paper. Hugz sweetie!

Laurel said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is wonderful. I love this flower.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...